Shockproof Vulcan Spudgers/Wiring Aids
SH-80 Flat Shockproof Vulcan Spudger,
Double Beveled and Conical Ends. (6" x 1/4")
SH-81 Round Vulcan Shockproof Spudger,
Screwdriver and Conical Ends. (5 1/2" x 5/16")
The unique Beau Tech spudgers are made of special vulcanized fiber which has the most desirable mechanical, electrical, and thermal properties for applications on printed circuit boards. Beau Tech spudgers have many advantages compared with nylon/fiberglass spudgers:
|Beau Tech Shockproof Vulcan Spudgers
|Strong and long lasting
||Weak and short lived
||Generate and retain static charge
|Will not melt with solder
||Melt easily with solder iron
Why risk valuable boards and components by choosing nylon/fiberglass spudgers?
- Use the beveled or screwdriver end to bend and clinch component leads.
- Use both ends to position components when soldering or desoldering.
- Use the beveled or screwdriver end to break solder bridge.
- Use the beveled or screwdriver end as screw driver where metallic drivers may hurt the board components.
- Use the conical end to guide wire in tight places on the board.
- Use the conical end to remove components when desoldering.
SH-83 "Orange" Sticks,
Double Beveled Ends. (7" x 5/32")
Package of 100 Orange Sticks
The Beau Tech orange sticks are made of high quality non-resin wood which will not contaminate solder and component leads. Natural wood is among the best material that does not generate static charge, thus is safe to use in any ESD sensitive area. They are effective, yet inexpensive tools coming in packages of 100.
Orange Sticks Applications
- Use to position and hold Through-Hole and Surface Mount components for soldering and desoldering.
- Use to bend component leads.
- Use to guide wire on the board.
- Use to break solder bridges.
- Use to probe for loose components.